Yesterday Apple quietly launched a number of significant new products. The launch is obviously timed to take wind out of the sails of the upcoming Windows 7 launch. Some of the highlights of the Apple launch include:
– The Magic Mouse: new wireless bluetooth mouse with multi-touch
– A 27 inch iMac (a 21.5 inch iMac as well)
– A new hardware remote that also works with your iPhone or iPod; no longer comes free with iMac purchase
– Mac Mini in a server version with no optical drive but has a second internal hard drive providing 1 terabyte of storage
– New white plastic MacBook that has a bigger hard drive than the MacBook Pro and boasts 7-hour battery life
– Upgraded Time Capsule and Airport Extreme
The product of most interest to me at the moment is the Magic Mouse. I wonder if the gestures would translate through Synergy when working on my PC via my Mac. I doubt it.
Read more at Apple.